FanPost

Tyler Bede: [pf: "If I don't sign, it was because of money nothing else"]

Hi all,

Our boy Shi Davidi (great job Shi!) just tweeted (in the pics belowGgu64_medium

Our #1 pick in 2011 will not sign with the Blue Jays if the price isn't right. That's fine. I have no issue with that type of honesty. I mean Gregg Zaun was talking about that sense of entitlement that rookies have nowadays where they think they should be paid before having thrown a pitch (a la NFL rookie quarterbacks).s

That's ANOTHER topic for debate, the major issue is if he has retained Scott Boras as his agent. If he has, then I think we're SOL, if not, then heck, let's throw a few dollars here and there at him. Why the heck not. If he's a bust, he can be a case study as to why throwing money at guys doesn't work.

via i.imgur.com