2011 MLB Draft Day 3: Blue Jay Picks

Today's picks:

31st Round Pick: Austin Nola (brother of Aaron, our 22 round pick), SS, 6', 180, LSU

32nd Round Pick Kevin Pillar, CF, 6', 200, Cal St Dominguez Hills

33rd Round Pick Kramer Champlin, RHP, 6'6", Arizona State

34th Round Pick Luis Nunez, C, 5'9", Northwestern St. U., Louisiana

35th Round Pick Jerrick Suiter, RHP, 6'3", Valparaiso High School, Indiana

36th Round Pick Andrew Sikula, RHP, 6'1", Marshall U, West Virginia

37th Round Pick Leslie Williams, RHP, 6'2", 220, Northeastern

38th Round Pick Nico Taylor, OF, 6'4", Northwood U. Texas

39th Round Pick Chris Cox, RHP, 6'1", Canisius College

40th Round Pick Nick Baligod, OF, Oral Roberts U.

41st Round Pick Cody Bartlett, SS, 6'4", Washington State U.

42nd Round Pick Shane Davis, LHP, 6'2", Canisius College

43rd Round Pick Jake Eliopoulos, LHP, 6'3"

44th Round Pick Colby Broussard, RHP, 6'4", Faulkner University

45th Round Pick John Coy, 1B, 6'8", Wichita State

46th Round Pick Shane Farrell, RHP, Marshall U

47th Round Pick Austin Davis, 3B, 5'10", Central Columbia HS

48th Round Pick Jacob Wakamatsu, CF, 6', Keller HS Texas

49th Round Pick Charlie LaMar, LHP, 6", Clearwater Central Catholic, Florida

50th Round Pick Eric Brown, RHP, 6'1", U BC