Adam Lind Named Blue Jay Player of the Month for June

Adam Lind gets the Player of the Month award, after Jose Bautista won it the first two months of the season

Adam hit 311 (28-90) in June with nine home runs and 22 RBI. He hit home runs in four consecutive games June 14-17, only the 10th Jay ever to do that.  For the month Lind was tied for 2nd in the AL in home runs (9), 6th in RBI (22), and 7th in slugging (.644). Despite playing in only 55 games this season, his 16 home runs rank 9th in the AL

Ricky Romero finished second in the voting garnering one first place vote, while Carlos Villanueva, Jose Bautista, Brandon Morrow and Frank Francisco all received consideration.

Great month Adam, you and Jose can fight over the award each month the rest of the season.