FanPost

60?

Look Jose has been mashing the ball its very evident, he has 7 more homeruns than this time last year, I just wanna see how BBB thinks. Can he hit 60? Bonds had 73 in 01' and Howard has come the closest with 58 in 06'. Can Joey Bats pull it off, I say yes he doesn't look like hes going to slow down or cool off he's just too good. So what im asking, is 60 a possibility?