FanPost

Minor League Pitching Stats, Part 1.

Well it has come to the all star break and there is not much Blue Jays baseball to speak of so on this fanpost we will take a look at all of the minor league farm systems pitching stats, from Triple-A to all the way to DSL, this will be a two part edition because I don't wanna cram all 8 team's stats into one fanpost.

We'll Start with Triple-A Las Vegas, the stat line that jumped out for me was Brad Mills, who is experiencing a great year with Las Vegas in a hitter friendly ball park in a hitter friendly league..wonder what he could do if he played in the International League in Triple-A? Danny Farquhar has also done a very nice job in relief with the 51's as he serves as the teams closer.
Lvpitchingstats_medium

via img39.imageshack.us

Next up is New Hampshire, the lines I found the most intriguing here was Henderson Alvarez, but more importantly, Joel Carreno. Joel started with a rocky start with New Hampshire, I remember his ERA being somewhere around 6 and his strikeout numbers where nowhere near last year, but I guess you could expect that coming from a new kid playing in whole new league. But in his last 11 starts, he has went 7-2, sporting a 1.66 ERA, whipping 0.98, and a SO/IP ratio of 81/65, which is terrific.
Newhampshirepitching_medium

via img827.imageshack.us

On to Dunedin, the pitching lines I like in Dunedin are the obvious ones like Deck McGuire and Nestor Molina, both have very low ERA, good SO/IP ratio and whipping very low, and Wes Etheridge is also thriving in his situation as he is the teams closer.
Dunedinpitching_medium

via img121.imageshack.us

And on to the last team I will do for part one of this two piece segment is Lansing. The pitchers you should keep an eye on in Lansing are Drew Hutchison, and maybe Danny Barnes and Casey Lawrence. The most important of those three is Drew Hutchsion though, Hutchison is said to have a fastball around 90-92, and great control of his fastball, he has great SO/IP numbers in Lansing, a very good ERA, and whipping very well also, keep an eye on this kid, he could be a stud pitcher in our organization.
Lansingpitching_medium

via img16.imageshack.us

That is all guys, thanks so much for reading, rec if you liked reading it, put your vote in for the pole and I have one other question, Would you guys like reading one about the hitters from our farm teams?