Blue Jays Trade Juan Rivera to Dodgers

The Blue Jays traded Juan Rivera to the Dodgers for the famous 'player to be named later' or cash. I can't imagine there would be much coming our way, in fact I'd guess there is some money going with him to LA.

Juan hit .243 with 6 home runs and 27 RBI with us. He did look at at first base, but if you are a corner player you have to hit better than he did. With the number of young players we have that are on the verge of coming up there was no excuse to keep him on the roster.

I hope things go well for him with the Dodgers.