All-Star Game Open Thread

If you are watching and want to chat, this is the place.

I'll be missing out, I'm off watching my little All-Star play tonight.

Starting lineups

AL:

Curtis Granderson, CF

Asdrubal Cabrera, SS

Adrian Gonzalez, 1B

Jose Bautista, RF

Josh Hamilton, LF

Adrian Beltre, 3B

David Ortiz, DH

Robinson Cano, 2B

Alex Avila, C

Jered Weaver, P

NL:

Rickie Weeks, 2B

Carlos Beltran, DH

Matt Kemp, CF

Prince Fielder, 1B

Brian McCann, C

Lance Berkman, RF

Matt Holliday, LF

Troy Tulowitzki, SS

Scott Rolen, 3B

Roy Halladay, P

Before the game starts, put up your prediction for final score. I was going to suggest making your pick for game MVP but anyone that doesn't think Jose Bautista will be MVP doesn't belong here.

Enjoy the game.