Jays on Keith Law's Top 50 Prospect List.

Keith Law has updated his list of Top 50 MLB Prospects (subscription required). I thought I'd mention the Jays on the list.

9. Brett Lawrie. He has Brett moving up from 37 before the season started.

20. Travis d'Arnaud: Travis wasn't on his list before the season started.

39. Henderson Alvarez: He wasn't on Law's list before the season.

48. Drew Hutchison: Also not on the list before the season started.

Looks like Zach Stewart and Kyle Drabek fell off the list.