Links for a Thursday

We have afternoon baseball today. Glad to hear the Jays are closing the roof, with it being scary hot out. Also nice to see Snider in CF again, thought putting in center just so we can get Corey Patterson's big bat into the lineup seems a little counter productive. But when Lawrie is up with the team, having Travis in center will give us room to put together a pretty decent lineup.

Some links:

Enjoy the game this afternoon.