Jays get thrashed 12-2, It was never close

Honestly, it was crap. I Got nothing. It was awful. Jo-Jo Reyes was awful again. The hitting was mostly awful. J.P. Arencibia hit two home runs but things were so far gone by the point it didn't really matter. I really got nothing else to say about this one. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

No Jays of the day, suckage is just about everyone.