FanPost

Dave Cameron at Fangraphs

One of my favourite writers on baseball matters, Dave Cameron of Fangraphs and U.S.S. Mariner fame, is faced with a battle that I hope none of us have to face:  Acute Myeloid Leukemia.  He posted identical articles on both sites; here's the link to the Fangraphs article.

I'm sure that many here have had our knowledge of Sabermetrics and baseball in general edified by Dave's writings.  Let's get behind Dave and let him know how much support he has from his friends at BBB.