Blue Jay Trade Rumors: Colby Rasmus

More and more trade rumors today, which I'm sure pleases Alex Anthopoulos greatly.

Everyone is saying that the Jays have traded Jason Frasor to the White Sox for Edwin Jackson and that Jackson and someone,  maybe Moises Sierra are off to the Cardinals for Colby Rasmus. There must be other parts going to St. Louis.

Ken Rosenthal is saying it is a done deal.

First part of deal is pretty much done: White Sox send Jackson and Teahen to BlueJays for Frasor and Zach Stewart.