Blue Jays/White Sox Deal Official: Frasor and Stewart for Jackson and Teahen: Rasmus Deal Almost Done

We get Edwin Jackson and Mark Teahan for Jason Frasor and Zach Stewart.

Not that they will stay around but Jackson has a 7-7 record with a 3.92 ERA in 19 starts. Teahan is  batting .209 with 3 homers and 11 RBI in 50 games with the White Sox

Sad to see Frasor go, but you do have to give something up to get something.

Hearing it will be Jackson, Dotel and Scrabble for Colby Rasmus.