FanPost

Will Tony Rasmus be posting here soon?

Colby's father has made a name for himself by questioning and being a general pain in the ass of the St. Louis Cardinals. Now that his son has moved from one bird themed team to another when can we expect to see his Dad to start posting around here?

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/28/of-course-colby-rasmus-dad-ripped-tony-la-russa-yesterday/

Tony if you are trolling Toronto Baseball sites please feel free to post your thoughts complaints(hopefully not) questions about Canada, Toronto here so we can help you out and give platform to your opinions.

Welcome to Canada and Toronto. Looking forward to your candor and insight.