FanPost

Off-Topic Random Questions

I was looking at Fangraphs, and was noticed two things.

1) I noticed that the Red Sox (along with the best hitting in baseball), have the highest babip. I was wondering if theGreen Monster has anything to do with this? They basically get an automatic hit, any time anything is hit hard enough to the left side of the field.

and 2) I noticed the latest post on K%-BB%, and its kind of funny. Our relief corp is probably one of the worst in baseball, in terms of "owning the strike zone". We had no RP's in the top half RP's, and just traded away the two highest. The next on the list is Luis Perez.

In terms of SP, Morrow and Romero are both very good (as we knew), and the only other qualified Starter was Jo-Jo, who is now gone. I'm wondering what the plan for our RP's will be after this season, and no I'm not a fan of going out and getting a "closer", just wondering where the quality arms we're going to have are going to come from.