FanPost

"Rasmus' dad to be integral resource in Toronto"

Here's the link at Bluejays:

click here

My views, and poll, after the jump.

I subscribe to the view that Farrell and the Bluejays are saying that mostly as an olive branch:  Let's get Colby in here, hear what his dad has to say - once - and then he better be with the program.  The way the author, Arden Zwelling, describes it, it almost sounds like Tony Rasmus will be an nonuniformed member of the coaching staff.  What's your take on this?