FanPost

Aaron Hill

Unless Aaron Hill starts hitting.....it is possible that Lawrie comes in at 2nd base (his natural position, other than a little catching he did).....leaving Jose at 3rd....and the Jays strong outfield in tact. This would give the Jays the best hitting line up in years. Aaron has done the job defensively....but the last 2 years he has not been hitting. Nice guy, but he probably won't be back next year.