FanPost

Travis Snider

Is it just me or does it still look like Travis is pulling is front shoulder out when he is swinging. The ball he hit in his last at bat to the wall in left field definitely looked like he was pulling out trying to run to first base already. Personally I think if he would've swung through the ball he probably puts that off of the wall in right field. Anybody else noticing that too or am i being to critical on the guy?