FanPost

The Blue Jays Need To Add Michael Young

If Michael Young is a Blue Jay this year this is a playoff team.

Rock the lineup of:

1:Yunel/Rajai

2: Thames/Patterson/Yunel

3: Jose

4: Adam Lind/Michael Young

5:Michael Young/Adam Lind

6: Travis Snider/Brett lawrie

7: J.P. Arencibia/Molina

8: Aaron Hil/Brett Lawrie

9: Edwin/Johnny Mac/Rajai

Pitchers don't get a break!

Our lineup would be deadly, not only that but our defense would be improved, you could platoon Young and Johnny Mac at 3B to save his knees and use him as a DH. I know we would have to get rid of Corey Patterson or Edwin but it would be worth every penny.

Our lineup then goes to

C: Arencibia/Molina, 1B: Adam Lind/Young, 2B: Aaron Hill/Lawrie/Johnny Mac, SS: Yunel/Johnny Mac, 3B: Michael Young/ Johnny Mac, RF: Jose, CF: T Snider/Rajai, LF: Thames/Snider/Patterson, DH: Edwin/Young/Lind

Personally, I would like to see Patterson gone. I know he's a lefty bat but we would be better suited with Snider anyway. If we can add Michael Young he really makes us a contender. Our pitching has not been dominant but it has been good if not great and with they way things are going if we add Michael Young we instantly become a playoff team.