FanShot

Macklemore performs Dave Niehaus tribute song at Safeco Field

I knew little to nothing about Dave Niehaus, then the day he died I was curious, I had watched a couple Mariners games last year. So I wikipedia'd him. Then I found this video of Seattle-based Hip Hop Artist 'Macklemore' perform his song 'My Oh My'. Take a look at this, it got me quite emotional just because of all the thought the artist put into this and his emotion putting into it.