FanPost

For that one guy on TSN.ca that love Lyle Overbay, he was jus DFA by PIT

I know, I know. I should be avoiding TSN.ca as it's trollcentral for anything to do with Canadian sports. Reading the comments is like committing intellectual suicide in a very direct and abusive fashion.

According to Sportsnet's Shi Davidi on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ShiDavidi/status/98102188299124737 he was DFA to make room for Derek Lee and Ryan Ludwick. Good luck Overbay, if the Jays take you back, you'll always have a home in Las Vegas. Not a problem what so ever.

Thoughts?