FanPost

Blame the 'stache

Travis Snider tweeted that he shaved of the cheesy caterpillar under his nose today, then proceeded to go 4 for 5 this evening. Two ground balls pulled to right, two line drives to centre. Still clearly not the slugging we hope to see, but baby steps. Hmm, maybe that darn mustache was just so bushy, it was blocking his view of the plate. Think I see a Gillette Pro-glide sponsership in the future! You think I should expect a cut of the deal?