FanPost

Tyler Beede/Blue Jays Not Likely to Reach Agreement

According to a story on Rotoworld the Blue Jays are not expected to reach an agreement with #21 Overall Pick in the 2011 Draft, Tyler Beede:

According to MLB.com's Jonathan Mayo, the Blue Jays are not expected to reach an agreement with first-round pick Tyler Beede before the August 15 deadline. Beede was selected with the No. 21 overall pick in June's first-year player draft, but he's gave a commitment to Vanderbilt University and now apparently plans to honor it. The 18-year-old pitcher from Massachusetts won't be eligible for the draft again until 2014.