FanShot

The Toronto Star is running its call to submit ideas for redesigned Jays uniforms, which by and...

760048af420e9c18ceeb8ebbb3f7

The Toronto Star is running its call to submit ideas for redesigned Jays uniforms, which by and large are unbelievably awful. That said, I like this submission for the caps, which look great. The monochrome treatment of the classic logo - in blue and white - gives it a real classic look.