FanPost

Blue Jays Rap

Hey everyone! I am new to this whole posting thing and this is my first post ever. I am a huge Toronto Blue Jays fan. I made a rap video about the 2011 Blue Jays and was hoping some of you would want to watch it. Here is the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-yc1HyTdwA . Let me know what you think and if you like it share it via facebook, twitter or other social media. Thanks a lot and GO JAYS GO!