FanShot

Crowdsourcing Fallacy Debunking

15

I've set up a google doc to act as a FAQs page dealing with the frequently debunked ideas that pop up in the comments (ex. Lawrie moving back to 2B). When it's finished, I'll make it into a FanPost so that it's readily available for all to see. You don't even need to sign in to edit it, so come help! Details inside.