FanPost

Who fills Miller's spot on the 40 man roster?

Could we possibly see Anthony Gose fill that spot and be a september callup mostly just to steal bases against major league pitchers and catchers. Or do we see one of the AA pitching prospects go to the 40 man and get the callup in september. Whether that be Deck McGuire or Chad Jenkins or even someone like Joel Carreno who has done nothing but get strikouts in the minors but can get handle major league hitting? What do you think?