FanPost

Poll: Trade Romero?

Interesting discussion on this on one of the threads, so here's a poll.

Romero, in my personal opinion, is at his peak value ERA-wise. Obviously, other GM's will probably look at his DIPS or whatever they use and see that he's overperforming. However, if a GM was willing to give up an elite talent, such as Strasburg, Harper, Trout, etc., do you take it? Obviously, this is all hypothetical. Would love to hear opinions on comments.