FanShot

Blue Jays games now available on Rogers on Demand

7

"Telecommunications giant Rogers — owner of the baseball team — announced that starting with Tuesday night’s game versus the Tampa Bay Rays, fans will be able to watch live streams of the rest of the Jays’ regular season on mobile phones and over the internet for the first time. Available to Rogers customers through their Rogers on Demand service and its mobile counterpart — which has a $5 surcharge — customers have to sign up to access the service. Unlike Rogersondemand.com services, which allow existing Rogers cable customers access to TV shows depending on their level of cable package, Blue Jays games will be available to all customers across Rogers’ various products." Works for me. I'm rarely near a TV when the Jays are playing, but I'm almost always at the computer.