Great Start for Ricky Romero: Jays Beat Rays

Rays 1 Blue Jays 3

Quick recap: we are podcasting tonight.

Great start for Ricky Romero, 8 innings, 1 hit, 4 walks, 7 strikeouts. The only hit was a Jennings home run. Jon Rauch got the save, giving up a couple of hits to keep us all interested, but he got 3 fly outs.

On offense Jose Baustista and Yunel Escobar homered and Rajai Davis had a 'clutch' RBI double to account for our runs.

Jays of the Day are Romero (.380 WPA), Yunel (.138) and Bautista (.108). Honorable mention to Davis for the double and the steal of third. No Jay had Suckage numbers.

I'll flesh this out some when we are finished chatting.