Quick Question: Adam Loewen, David Cooper or Travis Snider?

Really hoping you aren't hurt, Adam, just curious. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)

Quick question for you all: If Adam Lind is hurt (I haven't heard anything yet, I'm hoping not), who would you prefer the Jays call up to take his place, Adam Loewen, David Cooper or Travis Snider?

Now Loewen and Cooper can play first. If it were Snider, Edwin Encarnacion would have to play first and Thames would DH with Travis playing LF, at least in my imagination.

At Vegas Loewen is hitting .307/.378/.514, with 16 home runs. For August he is hitting .254/.351/.353. His manager, Marty Brown really likes him and he can play outfield. He's in a bit of a slump at the moment.

Cooper is hitting .371/.444/.553 at Vegas. For August .333/.429/.391, so the power numbers are down the last 3 weeks.

For his time in Vegas this season, Snider is hitting .327/.394/.480. In August .298/.353/.447, he's had a couple of home runs his last five games.

I am hoping Lind is ok, but I'm curious to as to who you guys would like to see called up, if needed.