FanShot

Sabermetrics - An interesting view point

Callum from Mop Up Duty wrote a pretty interesting piece on the reasons that some Sabermetrics stats make him uncomfortable. This is a pretty interesting take and also provides a very good explanation on some of the terms like UZR, BABIP, etc for n00bs like myself. It's a bit a of a long read but pretty worthwhile.