FanShot

A little bit about our new 2B: Kelly Johnson

2

This is a great read about Kelly in an interview with Terry Pendleton, one of Kelly's former batting coach. Terry had some very positive words about Kelly and it seems like he is a really good guy. One particular quote from Pendleton that was more prominent: "He'll give you his heart."