FanPost

OT Thread 29/08/11

So, a new week and a new OT thread. With the NFL season just around the corner, who've you got to win it all, are the Lions as good as they look? Does the new kickoff rule make any sense to you? Will the Bills ever clear .500? What are people's opinion of JAYSDYNASTY's random polls, are they good for traffic or are they clogging up BBB? The Premiership is well underway and after Sunday's 8-2 thrashing at the hands of Man Utd., are Arsenal already out of the title race? Deus Ex: Human Revolution marked the end of the summer games drought with it's release last week, has anyone played it yet and what do you think? Cowboys and Aliens is released this week in the UK, fill me in folks, is it worth watching? Talk people :D