FanPost

Help catch a fan up.

Hey, so as many of you MUST of noticed I haven't been around since the afternoon of the 18th. This is because I've been away from civilization relaxing. Now that I'm back I've tried to catch up but if people could give a more in depth run down of:

Hill trade
Rasmus hurt
Lawrie being awesome
Prospects coming and going (Syndergaard in Lansing woo)
and other overall team play and tidbits that I might've missed.

I don't have time to just read each thread unfortunately so I would much appreciate some help.

Also I was planning on doing this as a fanshot because I didn't think it warranted a fanpost but I didn't know which type of fanshot I should use so I panicked and used this fanpost instead. Please advise on this issue as well!