FanShot

Blue Jays activate LHP Brian Tallet from 15-Day DL

Tallet takes Wil Ledezma's place on the roster. Looks like he'll go back to wearing #56. In 5 seasons with Toronto, Tallet compiled a 15-21 record, 4.71 ERA, 311 K, 191 BB, 1.436 WHIP, 93 ERA+, 1.1 WAR in 214 games, 411 IP. Last year with Toronto he had earned -1.4 WAR in 77.1 IP, this season with St. Louis he has earned -0.7 WAR in 13 IP. Tallet last pitched on July 3 against the Tampa Bay Rays.