FanShot

And the National Post's pick for MVP is...

15

...Adrian Gonzalez. "The tiebreaker, for now: Gonzalez was essential in turning Boston from a 2-10 mess to the best team in the American League." I could have sworn that Gonzalez was with the team during that "mess", but whatever. *sigh* Bautista really doesn't have a chance, does he?