Blue Jays Announce 7 International Free Agent Signings

The Jays have signed 7 international free agents. From the press release:

Name                         Pos.    Birthplace                                 Ht/Wt    Birth date

Osuna, Roberto        RHP   Los Mochis, Mexico                    6'3"/230 2/7/1995

Becerra, Wuilmer      OF      Bejuma, Venezuela                    6'4"/190 10/1/1994

Gonzalez, Jesus        OF      Cumana, Venezuela                  6'1"/200 1/11/1995

Cordova, Manuel      RHP    Margarita, Venezuela                 6'3"/190 1/17/1995

Tirado, Alberto           RHP    Nagua, Dominican Republic  6'1"/177 12/10/1994

Labourt, Jairo            LHP     Azua, Dominican Republic      6'4"/200 3/7/1994

Del Rosario, Yeyfry   RHP    Puerto Plata, D.R.                      6'2"/180 5/27/1994

Osuna, Becera, Gonzalez and Cordova were all ranked by Baseball America in the top 40 of projected signing bonus ranking 4th, 5th, 21st and 33rd respectively.

Osuna is the nephew of former Major Leaguer RHP Antonio Osuna. Along with SS Dawel Lugo (6th ranked) and RHP Osmar Gutierrez, who both signed in July, the club has now signed a total of nine international free agents from Latin America.