Words You Never Thought You'd Hear: Tallet in to Close. It Went Exactly How You Would Imagine It Would.

I really can't talk about it. You go the whole game trying to win. You get a 1 run lead going into the bottom of the 10th AND YOU BRING IN BRIAN TALLET. Why not just beat me with a bat instead.

And you stand there while he shows he can't get anyone out, unless they are dumb enough to try to bunt. Why you would try to bunt with Tallet pitching I'll never know.

I really just can't believe. I've never seen a game managed that badly before and I lived through Buck Martinez as manager.

We released Trever Miller and Wil Ledezma, and neither of them were as bad as Tallet.