Brett Lawrie Called Up to Blue Jays

YAY. I'd rather talk about this than the game. Brett Lawrie has finally been called up, along with Luis Perez. I can't wait to see him, though if the Jays had waited a week I could have watched him in Vegas.

Going down to Vegas? Travis Snider. Neither Snider nor Thames is hitting. I'd have dumped Teahen but I don't get to make the call. Also Carlos Villaneuva has been put on the DL.

Jose Bautista will move to RF and Thames to LF.

It's about time they got Lawire up here. No pressure though Brett.