FanPost

Dear AA, Please, Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top Get Us a Closer....

Who doesn't consistently give up homeruns.

Who has more than 2 pitches

Who has a killer instinct

Who actually likes being a closer.

Who can handle pitching in the toughest division in baseball the AL EAST

I don't know about you but after today's game, where we somehow were able to blow 2 saves in 1 game, it's time to give up on Rauch and Francisco and to an extent Camp as possible closers. Now no one says closers have to be perfect but come on now, this is getting embarrassing. Rauch and Francisco have good career numbers and stats but thats against weaker hitting competition.

The AL EAST overall has

4 of the top 7 Hitting teams (1,5,6 and 7)

3 of the top 4 scoring teams (1,2 and 4)

5 of the top 7 HR hitting teams (1,2,4,5 and 7)

4 of the top 5 teams that walk the most (1,2,3 and 5)

The point here is we need someone with a killer instinct, a terminator mentality. Please AA find us someone and Please JF use some besides 3 above mentioned.

Its sad to say it but we have only 1 reliever under a 4.00 ERA and that's Casey Janssen who I believe should be the closer from here on out. Some of those other guys need to be sent down for some work.

Janssen has only given up 1 HR in 33.2 Inn a 2.67 ERA and is about a K per inning pitcher 31K

Other suggestions:

Las Vegas 51's Sean Henn  2.67 ERA in a hitter friendly league 54.2 Innings 2 HR

Wild Card:

Mike McCoy gotta love the 1 shutout inning