FanShot

Camden Chat Podcast

10

I was invited to join Camden Chat's latest podcast (Camdencast) last night to chat about life as a Jays fan, we touch on a bunch of different topics including baseball in Canada, Alex, Jose and even our former GM. Click on the above link to take a listen. (PS. I have the latest BlueBird Banter Podcast ready to go, however unfortunately there is an ongoing issue with the SBNation servers uploading files. I am going to try and split the file when I am home this evening and get it posted)