FanPost

Darin Mastroianni

Does Darin Mastroianni fit any where in the current Jays plans? The Jays seem to have a glut of OFs (even CFs) in the minors. I forsee an OF of Rasmus-Gose-Bautista (Thames at DH). This would lead me to believe that Snider (unless he gets traded) is our 4th OF of the future. Where does this leave a guy like Mastroianni? Trade fodder? Career AAA?

This, of course, doesn't even mention the potential for a bit of a fan favourite like Adam Loewen; whom I used to see returning to the majors as our 4th.

Thoughts?