FanPost

Alex Anthopolous in Japan to watch Yu Darvish

Surely he's just being diligent as always but I think this is consistent with the notion that Rogers has been/is willing to spend money on the right fit. Darvish would be a nice addition to a rotation that IMO does need a number 2 type guy, I think there is depth here but they perhaps lack a one-two punch that most division rivals seem to have nailed down.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/09/list-of-teams-interested-in-yu-darvish.html

Thoughts on Darvish?