FanPost

Open Chat Thread - Minor League Playoff Games

Three Jays affiliates are playing in the playoffs this evening. Listen and chat here!Dayton Dragons 0 at Lansing Lugnuts 2, t3 (Listen live here) New Hampshire Fisher Cats 0 at Reading Phillies 0, b3. (Listen Live here) Tri-City Dust Devils at Vancouver Canadians to begin at 10:05 EST. C's only need one more win to win the Northwest League Championship. (Listen Live here)