Twenty Thousand Roads I Went Down: 9/11 Game Thread, Orioles at Jays

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday.  Hope everyone's weekend is going splendidly.

The Jays and Orioles play their rubber game today and the Jays will be looking to go back above .500 for seemingly the hundredth time.

The big news, of course, is that Dustin McGowan will be making his first start for Toronto this afternoon since July 8, 2008.  I'm trying to think of another pitcher who went more than 3 years between major-league starts after he was already a major-league pitcher and was nonetheless able to continue on with his career and I'm sure there are some, but I sure can't think of one.  I can't imagine what today must feel like for McGowan.

Tommy Hunter pitches for Baltimore.  The Jays hit Hunter fairly hard last time out.

Let's go Jays!

Today's title from "Return of the Grievous Angel," a great (they pretty much all are) Gram Parsons song