FanShot

Sporcle Quiz featuring BBB member captions!

37

I recently made a quiz on sporcle dedicated to the many unique captions I have seen on BBB. For those who are not familiar with Sporcle, it is a online quiz making website where members can create quizes played by the general public. I only have 13 captions so far and if you think I made any glaring ommissions, please comment. I only picked captions that were either unique/interesting and have been around for a while, thus being associated with the member. Also the member has to be relatively active in the comment section, just so that their caption would have been seen many times. Have fun :) P.S I have been planning on making tons of Blue Jay related quizzed in the off-season to help pass the time until next season.