New Hampshire Wins Game 3 of EL Championship Series

New Hampshire 5 Richmond 3

New Hampshire is up 2 games to 1 in the Eastern League Championship series.

New Hampshire got all 5 runs with 2 out in the 6th inning. After Yan Gomes popped out and John Tolisano struck out, Jonathan Diaz walked, Anthony Gose singled. They moved up and Diaz scored on 2 wild pitches. Kevin Howard walked and another wild pitch scored Gose and moved Howard to second, then Howard stole 3rd base. Moises Sierra doubled, scoring Howard. Travis d'Arnaud doubled scoring Sierra. Mike McDade singled scoring d'Arnaud. Danny Perales flied out to end the inning.

That was all the scoring the Fisher Cats would need.

Yohan Pino started and pitched 4.1, allowing 6 hits, 1 earned, 1 BB and 4 k.

Wes Etheridge got the win going 1.2, 2 hits and 1 earned.

Ronald Uviedo pitched a scoreless inning, 1 hit, 1 walk, getting a hold.

Clint Everts pitched 1 inning, 1 earned, 2 hits, 2 k, getting a hold.

Bobby Korecky pitched a perfect 9, 1 k, getting the save.

They play again tomorrow, a win and they are Eastern League champs. Deck McGuire gets the start.