FanPost

Predictions: Who do you think will sign Fielder and Pujols?

What will the dollar value of the contract be and for how many years?

This year isn't the best year to be a free agent 1B as indicated in this mlbtraderumors article.   It isn't very often that there are so many large market teams disinterested in the top free agents available.   Here are my predictions:

Fielder - 5yr / $125M - Cubs

Pujols - 7yr / $200M - Cardinals

I could easily be far off the mark though.  Please tell me why and give your predictions.  Rules:  The Jays can only sign one of these players and for five years or less.

SB Nation Featured Video