FanPost

Roy Halladay's Future After Philadelphia?

Arguably the greatest Blue Jays player of all time, Roy Halladay is currently signed with Philadelphia through 2014 including his vesting option. What do you think will happen after that?

So Roy Halladay has always been my favorite baseball player. I grew up watching him play for Toronto and would probably sell my soul for him to finish his career here. One of the main problems with this wish is his age. If Halladay returned for the 2015 season he would be turning 38 in May, not unheard of for a good starter but still up there. Also, even if he decided to continue playing after 2014 its not like we would be the only team wanting to sign him, especially if his numbers stayed anywhere near where they are now. The main competition would presumably be from the Phillies. Give me your input on the subject.